The list of invited talks attended by our team to increase awareness about the project.
Invited Talks and Dissemination Activities
An important part of our project is the dissemination of our findings in order to raise awareness about important issues such as radicalisation, marginalization and globalisation. In order to promote this project, our team has been participating in various events, ranging from guest lectures to conferences. Below is a list of such events in chronological order, which will be updated on a regular basis.
- Ayşe Tecmen, Guest Lecture, "Populism Theories and Practices in Europe", Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, 17 January 2020.
- Ayhan Kaya, "Keynote Speech: Populism, Migration and Refugees,” Conference on Populism and Migration, MÜLKİYE, Ankara University, Politics Department, 20 December 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Turkish-origin Mgrants in Europe: Islamophobia and Islamism,” Winter School on Turks in Europe, organized by Ankara Social Sciences University, Ankara, 19 December 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Book Launch: Populism and Heritage in Europe: Lost in Diversity and Unity,” IFEA, French Anatolian Research Centre, Istanbul, 11 December 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, "Roots and Routes in Migration Processes,” Public talk, 3P Güz Okulu 2019, 3P Winter School, Kadıköy, Istanbul, 29 November 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, "Book Launch: Populism and Heritage in Europe. London: Routledge.” İstanbul Bilgi University, Department of International Relations, Istanbul, santralistanbul, 28 November 2019.
- Ayşe Tecmen, Guest Lecture, "Migration and the EU", İstanbul Bilgi University, santralistanbul, 20 November 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, "Populism and Heritage in Europe”, Seminar in Near East University, North Cyprus, 5 November 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Populism in Europe”, Sagalassos Conference organized by İstanbul Technical University, Sagalassos, Burdur, Turkey, 4-5 October 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “European Union Funds. ERC and Jean Monnet Programs,” Atılım University, Research Days Conference, Ankara, 16 May 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Social-Economic and Political Aspects of Populism in Europe,” Atılım University, Research Days Conference, Ankara, 15 May 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Populism and Heritage in Europe,” Public Seminar, Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul, 13 April 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “The use of the past by right-wing popülist parties in Europe,” Faculty Seminar, Sabancı University, Istanbul, 10 April 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Avrupa’da Popülizm Tartışmaları”, Euro Politika Konferansı, Friedrich Neumann Vakfı, Taksim Point Hotel, 9 March 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “ERC AdG Projesi Anlatımı,” TÜBİTAK Avrupa Birliği Fonları Buluşması, TÜBİTAK Başkanlık Binası, Ankara, 4 March 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Avrupa ve Türkiye’de Göç ve Entegrasyon Politikaları,” Boğaziçi Üniversitesi AÖÇTM Öğrenci Kulübü, 20 February 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Finansal Kriz ve Mülteci Krizi Bağlamında Avrupa’da Popülizm,” Anadolu Universitesi, Edebiyat Fakültesi, Sosyoloji Bölümü Semineri, Eskişehir, Turkey, 16 January 2019.
- Ayhan Kaya, “Göç ve Toplum: Rap üzerinden Türkiye-Almanya Ulusaşırı Alanının Anlatımı,” Tarih Vakfı Projesi, Şişli Terakki Lisesi, Tuzla, Istanbul, 13 January 2019.