Critical Heritages: performing and representing identities in Europe
Istanbul Bilgi University, European Institute
18 February 2019, 9am-6pm
Intercontinental Hotel, Citronelle Conference Room (N floor of the Hotel)
CoHERE project meeting was held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Istanbul to talk about the project outcomes by the project team on 18 February 2019.
9:00-9:30 Introduction by Chris Whitehead
9:30-11:00 The key issues in Appendix 1 and 2
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30- 13:00 Final WP update presentations
13:00- 14:00 Lunch
14:00-16:00 Achievement discussion
- What have we achieved?
- What have we done / trialled (practice element)?
- What have we found out?
- What are the key contributions to knowledge/policy/practice?
- Go back to Reflective 2 rubric, how can we say we have responded?
- What innovations have we provided? (Products, technology, processes, approaches)
- How to integrate role of non-academic partners in the narrative?
- What is the outcome of cross-WP working?
- The ‘taxi-driver’ task. Explain your WP to a taxi driver; explain CoHERE to a taxi driver.
16:00-16:30 Coffee Break
16:30-18:00 Keywords discussion
19:00 Dinner at Eleos Restaurant