‘Collection of European Best Practices on The Integration of TCNs’ report collects the European best-practices of policy objectives and their implementation for the integration of TCNs in MATILDE regions.
For the selection of the MATILDE good practices, the research partners reviewed and evaluated
practices and policy objectives. Those pre-selected practices and policies were discussed and validated with different types of stakeholders in order to select those good practices.
In report, there are 5 main sections on the good practices:
- General information about the type, area of action;
- Content of the good/new practice by describing the main goals and target group;
- Framework conditions for the implementation and possibilities of extension or up-scaling;
- The reason(s) for good practice was selected, information about its validation and evaluation;
- Sources to the good practice.
Click on the link below to access the detailed explanation of the report:
Click on the image to access the report.